How to Use the Layered Necklace Detangler
Tangled necklaces are the worst! Luckily - our Layered Necklace Detangler is a lifesaver. I always use a detangler when I wear more than 2 necklaces, and it seriously makes it a lot easier to manage.
For those who aren't familiar, our Layered Necklace Detangler is a necklace clasp that keeps your necklaces from getting as tangled as you go on about your day, and you can also put on/take off 2-4 necklaces at a time, instead of unclasping them all individually!
Setting up your first layered set on your new detangler can take a second to figure out, so I wrote a little detailed step-by-step guide below to make that first try a little easier for you! Follow these steps:
1. Choose 2-4 of your favorite necklaces. The necklaces can't be the same length; they need to have at least 1-2" apart from each other in order for the detangler to work.
2. Take the shortest necklace's clasp and connect it to the top open ring on the detangler.
3. Connect the other end of your necklace by using the detangler's top clasp. Necklace number one is now all set!
4. Continue to attach the next the rest of the necklaces on the detangler, with shorter necklaces on top and longer necklaces on the bottom. Take your time & don't cross or tangle the chains.
5. Once you have every necklace attached in the order you desire, you can slide the detangler open by pulling the ends apart.
6. Once the clasp is open, make sure the shortest necklace is on top, and the longest necklace is on bottom.
7. Place the necklaces around your neck, and slide the clasp to close.
8. You’re done! No more necklace tangles!
Now that you have your favorite layers connected to the detangler, you can leave them attached and have them ready to wear the next time you need them!