Description & Details
Our Dainty Satellite Chain Necklace is an absolute must-have for your jewelry collection. It’s dainty and understated, and it just adds the perfect feminine touch. If you’re looking for a necklace to wear every day - this is it! It looks amazing on its own and even better paired with other layering necklaces. Made of 14k gold filled or sterling silver so you can wear it 24/7 - to the gym, shower, and to sleep. Perfect for lounging around the house or wearing to Sunday brunch.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, clasp, & findings
- Necklaces come with 2" extender
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching bracelet: Dainty Satellite Chain Bracelet, Dainty Satellite Chain Anklet
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I really like the jewelry. It's just as it appears on the pics.
Exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks so much, Bernadette! So glad you're enjoying your new necklace :)
This is a beautiful necklace and so far through constant wearing and showering - it still shines beautifully! no nasty metal smell nor rust looking spots. This does pair well with my other solitaire necklace although i would recommend larger size if you want it looser around the neck. This does wear higher on my neck even with the 2# extension.
You’re so sweet, Nin!! I’m so happy you like your new necklace. Thanks so much for supporting my small business!
I was looking for a simple, sturdy necklace that I wouldn't have to take off every time I got a shower. This meets my needs exactly and it's super cute! It is definitely a staple of my wardrobe.😊
Thanks for sharing this with me, Olivia. I'm so glad your new necklace suits you. I appreciate your support! Hope to have you back soon :)
Beautifully made! Gorgeous! Have received so many compliments on it! Beautiful!
You’re so sweet, Elizabeth!! I’m so happy you like your new necklace. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)