How to Wear Endless Hoop Earrings
Our Thin Hoop Earrings are one of my favorite hoops - they are so classy, chic, and best of all, comfortable since they're thin and lightweight! Putting them on can be a challenge though, especially for those who haven't worn endless hoop earrings before. Part of what makes endless hoop earrings so classic is the lack of a visual clasp. The hoop's post goes inside of the hollow tube, making an almost seamless ring. Our Tiny Coin Hoops and Baroque Pearl Hoop Earrings also include endless hoop earrings.
I put this guide together to teach first-timers how to wear endless hoop earrings! Here are the steps:
1. Gently open your earring by pulling the post away from the tube. Don't pull it too hard because you could bend the earring.
2. Once it is open, twist it gently in opposite directions. Make sure to not pull them horizontally.
3. Insert the earring post into your piercing. Using a mirror will help you with this, as it is a bit difficult the first few times.
4. Once you have the post in your piercing, carefully pull the earring apart, and close the earring by inserting the post back into the tube. I would recommend using a mirror (or an extra pair of hands!) for this. It's important to close the hoop because it could fall out without you noticing since it's so lightweight.
5. Once you have them securely inserted, make sure they are both lined up evenly in your piercings, and you're done! Enjoy!
When you aren't wearing your earrings, make sure to keep them in a sealed zip bag or jewelry case. I hope you found this helpful! Enjoy your new earrings, and please tag me on Instagram or Facebook so I can see how you're wearing them! Let me know if this guide helped you in the comments below :)