Description & Details
Our Thin Flower Band Ring is so dainty and darling - you’ll never want to take it off (and you won’t have to!). It’s the perfect addition to your ring collection for spring and summer. Stack it with our Thick Flower Band Ring for a bold look!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring with floral detail
- 2mm width
- Available in sizes 3-10
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Please note: there may be visible solder marks due to the handmade nature of the ring - this is normal and just adds to the uniqueness of your piece!
- Matching jewelry: Thin Flower Hoop Earrings, Thick Flower Band Ring
- Bundle & Save up to 25% if you're buying multiple rings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
“An Everyday Staple Jewelry Piece!”
Thanks so much, Jennie!! So happy you're enjoying your ring :)
Charming stackable ring. Dainty enough to stack but also lovely just on it’s own 😊 I have been wearing for weeks now washing hands, applying lotion, and it’s holding up well!
Thanks for sharing this with me, Julie. So glad you like your new ring. Appreciate you tons for supporting our small biz! Hope to have you back soon :)
I got a ring here to be my temporary wedding band, but once I received it in the mail and saw how well made and stunning it was i decided it would be my permanent wedding band. Although it was only $40 it’s perfect :) simple and dainty is true to its name!
OMG! You’re so sweet, Rebekah!! I’m so happy you love your Thin Flower Band Ring. Thanks so much for your kind words and support for my small business! Enjoy :))
Exactly what I was looking for…Perfect daintiness and love it!! Got so many compliments!
Thank you so much, Mai! So happy you're enjoying your Thin Flower Band Ring :)
I got the thin flower ring and it is perfect! Just what i was looking for!
Aww, thanks so much Yvie! So glad you're enjoying your new ring. I appreciate you tons for your support :)