Description & Details
Our Thin Flower Band Ring is so dainty and darling - you’ll never want to take it off (and you won’t have to!). It’s the perfect addition to your ring collection for spring and summer. Stack it with our Thick Flower Band Ring for a bold look!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring with floral detail
- 2mm width
- Available in sizes 5-10
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Please note: there may be visible solder marks due to the handmade nature of the ring - this is normal and just adds to the uniqueness of your piece!
- Matching jewelry: Thin Flower Hoop Earrings, Thick Flower Band Ring
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
Simple and dainty never lets me down and is by far my favorite brand. So affordable, beautiful, and minimal. I never take my rings off and they never tarnish or fade.
You’re so sweet, Macy!! I’m so happy you like your new ring. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)
Everyone gives me compliments on them😊
YAY! So happy you love your new rings, Terri! Thank you for supporting my small business!
I love this ring! It is great quality and so pretty! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!
Aww, thanks so much Kara! I'm so glad you love your new ring. I appreciate your support of my small business. Hope to have you back soon :)
Fantastic! Think product is true to description, the detail is amazing.
You’re so sweet, Gianna! I’m so happy you love your new ring. Thanks so much for supporting my small business!
Thin Flower Band Ring
Thank you so much, Katelyn! I appreciate your support of my small business :)