Description & Details
Your search for everyday hoops is over - meet our Thin Hoop Earrings! They are so comfortable and lightweight that you’ll forget they're even on. Dress them up or down - either way, they'll instantly make you feel more confident! Our Thin Hoop Earrings are perfect for everyday wear, even to shower and sleep. They’re sure to be a staple in your jewelry collection!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver infinity hoops
- Available in 5 sizes: small (14mm), medium (20mm), large (30mm), x-large (38mm), 2x-large (50mm)
- 1.25mm hoop thickness
- Comes as a pair
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Solid gold version: Thin Hoop Earrings
- If you are looking for a pair that is small & easy to put on, or don't know how to wear endless hoops, we recommend our Everyday Hoop Earrings instead - the small size in the Thin Hoop Earrings may be hard for some to put on!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
Amazing how hard it was to find these simple gold hoops that I can wear constantly day and night. But Simple & Dainty came through with my old favorites! I highly recommend these for traveling when you don't want to be bothered changing or removing earrings.
YAY! So happy you're enjoying your hoop earrings, Wanda! Thank you so much for supporting our small business! :)
Was looking for a basic set of hoops and found these. Love them and wear them all the time!
YAY! So happy you love your new earrings, Rebecca! Thank you so much for supporting my small business :)
The Thin Hoop Earrings are amazing. The earrings just are the perfect weight they are not to thin where you can’t see them. They look good with any outfit and I just love them so much. I wear them everyday.
Thanks for sharing this with me, Presley. So glad you love your Thin Hoop Earrings. I appreciate you tons for supporting my small business :)
These earrings are great quality and super cute! I haven’t taken them off since I got them and they don’t bother my sensitive piercings at all! I now have this pair in the small and medium size. Would totally recommend!
You’re so sweet, Maddie!! I’m so happy you're enjoying your Thin Hoop Earrings. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)
They look so beautiful but aren’t very secure :(
Thank you so much, Heidy! So glad you like your earrings. Oh, so sorry to hear! If you haven't seen it yet, we have a blog post on how to wear our endless hoops: https://simpleanddainty.com/blogs/guides/how-to-wear-endless-hoop-earrings. Hope this helps! If not, feel free to message me, and I'm happy to help :)