Description & Details
Our Dot Ring is most adorable ring yet! It stacks well with others, and of course, looks amazing on its own. Add the perfect textured ring to your ring collection. We love it paired with our Twist Ring & our Karma Circle Ring.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring
- 1.8mm width
- Available in sizes 4-10
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Please note: this ring is delicate and can bend with pressure. If you don't want it to bend, we don't recommend wearing it when working with your hands.
- Matching jewelry: Dot Ear Cuff, Dot Hoop Earrings
- Bundle & Save up to 25% if you're buying multiple rings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
I wanted to love this one but it was somehow a bit smaller than the other rings I ordered in the same size and didn’t fit very well so I returned it. Return was easy and I got my refund quickly
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Jess! We're glad you had a great return experience with us. Appreciate your support! :)
Bought this ring to dress up my wedding band. I’m not big on rock wearing so was looking for something simple, elegant, dainty. This ring checked all the boxes. When husband asks what I want for Christmas this year I’m sending him to S&D.
OMG! You’re so sweet, Brooke!! I’m so happy you love your Dot Ring. It looks so pretty on you! Thanks so much for supporting our small business :))
I really love the look of this ring. It's comfortable to wear and has kept its color through many hand washings. The disappointing part is it is so flimsy that it bends very easily. I bought two and both are bent out of shape just with regular wear.
Thanks for sharing this with me, Molly! So glad you love the ring. The ring is delicate & I recommend being extra careful when wearing it or you can take it off if you need to do some rough tasks. Your feedback and support for my small business mean a lot to me :)
Love this ring! I purchased as a gift for my daughter and I know it is going to be a big hit!
What a sweet gift, Diane!! So happy you love the ring. Hope your daugther will love it! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)
This ring is really nice !! Love it!! Thank you
YAY! So happy you're enjoying your Dot Ring, Sharon. Thank you for supporting my small business! :)