Description & Details
The Tiny Solitaire Hoop Earrings are the perfect addition to your everyday jewelry collection. You'll feel stylish and confident every time you wear them as you add some sparkle to your look. These earrings are lightweight and comfortable, making them ideal for everyday wear. As a plus, since they're 14k gold filled or sterling silver, you can shower & sleep in them. Wear them everywhere, from your Monday morning meetings to Sunday brunch with the girls. If you’ve been searching for something a little more than your everyday hoops, these are it!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver click hoop earrings
- 4mm cubic zirconia with gold filled -or- sterling silver bezel
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching jewelry: Tiny Solitaire Necklace, Tiny Solitaire Ring
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.