Description & Details
Minimal and sweet, the Tiny Solitaire Ring is ideal for every day. It adds the perfect hint of sparkle and confidence to any occasion. Wear it for your next weekend brunch or girls' night out. It's even comfortable enough to leave on for your favorite yoga class!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring
- 1mm band with 2mm cubic zirconia
- Available in sizes 5-10
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching jewelry: Tiny Solitaire Necklace, Solitaire Necklace, Solitaire Ring, Tiny Solitaire Hoop Earrings
- Bundle & Save up to 25% if you're buying multiple rings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I love my ring! It’s well made and I love how dingy it is!
Aww, thanks so much Desiree! So glad you love your Tiny Solitaire Ring! Enjoy!! :)
The Tiny Solitaire Ring is the perfect, sweet little amount of bling when stacking or just wanting a delicate little ring.
Thank you for the review, Jamie! So glad you're enjoying your Tiny Solitaire Ring :)
What isn’t there to like about this ring!! It’s absolutely stunning and goes with everything.
I wear it all the time and it hasn’t gotten worn out or rusted. So many people have complimented it!
Thank you so much! I am so pleased with my purchase. Will definitely be buying more soon 😊
YAY! So happy you love your new ring, Lena! Congrats on the compliments! Thank you for supporting my small business! Hope to have you back soon :)
Absolutely love it!!! So tiny ,just what I wanted to stack with my gypsy style wedding ring.
Aww, thanks so much Lynn! So glad you love your new ring and it worked well on your wedding ring :) I appreciate your support of my small business :)
First ring I've ever bought and I love it! nice and small so it doesn't get in the way of daily activities. also great quality.
YAY! So happy you love your new ring, Nora! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)