Description & Details
The Dainty Baguette Ring is effortlessly elegant, yet dainty enough to wear every day. You can dress it up or down; whether it’s a stroll in the sand or an evening in the city, this sweet ring is sure to make you feel gorgeous.
- 14k gold vermeil -or- sterling silver ring
- 1mm band with cubic zirconia stone
- Sizes 5-8 available
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching necklace: Dainty Baguette Necklace
- Bundle & Save up to 25% if you're buying multiple rings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold vermeil is 2.5 microns of gold layered on top of a sterling silver base. Our vermeil pieces are sent to a reputable plating factory that has the capability of measuring exactly how much gold they are layering on top of the sterling silver.
Gold vermeil is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I ended up buying three rings, the dainty baguette was my first to get a feel for whether I’d like them or not (and size). Love them and my son keeps telling me how beautiful they are. I work from home so it’s a small but reliable audience :)
Aww, he's so sweet, Amy!! I’m so happy you love your Dainty Baguette Ring. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)
I’ve only had it for a few weeks, but it’s kept its shine and color well! It’s a super pretty ring! My only complaint is that it hasn’t held its circular shape well. I fiddle with it some and it got slightly bent out of shape after only wearing it 4 times.
Thanks so much, Victoria! I'm so happy you like your Dainty Baguette Ring. I appreciate your feedback. If you need anything, just shoot me an email at email@example.com. Happy to help :)
The baguette ring is nothing but perfect! Exactly as shown in the webpage. I wear it daily along with some other stackable rings. I have received multiple compliments.
YAY! So happy you're enjoying your Dainty Baguette Ring, Brenda! Congratulations on the compliments! Thank you for supporting my small business :)
Best of the Best quality keep it coming
Thanks a ton for your kind words, Janice!! It really made my day :)
Thank you and I am enjoying my baguette ring! Looking to purchase more soon.
YAY! So happy you're enjoying your ring, Sheela!! Thanks a bunch for your support. Hope to have you back soon :)