Description & Details
The Thick Flower Band Ring is the perfect mix of feminine and modern. It features a delicate floral design on a bold band that's sure to add the perfect touch to any look. Whether it's weekend brunch or an afternoon coffee date, this ring will have you feeling extra gorgeous!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring with floral detail
- 4mm band width
- Available in sizes 5-10
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Please note: there may be visible solder marks due to the handmade nature of the ring - this is normal and just adds to the uniqueness of your piece!
- Matching ring: Thin Flower Band Ring
- Bundle & Save up to 25% if you're buying multiple rings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
I bought this as a thumb ring and it’s adorable! I love the floral detail! The only reason I’m giving it 4/5 stars is because when I received the ring the gold was just slightly worn away in a spot or two.
Thanks a ton for your feedback, Stephanie! So happy you love the ring. It looks like that is a solder mark and it's completely normal. It was also noted on the product page that a visible solder mark may show due to the handmade nature of the ring. I hope this helps to clear up any confusion! I really appreciate your support for my small biz! :)
Had to exchange for a different size but I love the ring and it is such a staple piece
Thanks a ton, Erica! So glad you love the ring. I really appreciate your support. Enjoy!! :)
Beautiful but 1/2 sizes in any rings aren't even available. I had to order a size up and as of right now this size is ok come this winter I most likely won't be able to wear it because it will be way too lose on me and I am afraid it will slip off and I will lose it.
Thanks so much, Paula!! So glad you like the ring. I appreciate your input and will definitely look into this. I really appreciate your support for my small biz! :)
Love the ring and bracelet!! Thank you. I will be ordering more!
Aww, thanks so much Staci! So glad you love your new jewelry. I really appreciate your support. Hope to have you back soon :)
I love this ring it’s so simple yet so beautiful. Definitely going to order more pieces!
Aww, thanks so much Parris! So glad you love your Thick Flower Band Ring. I really appreciate your support. Hope to have you back soon :)