Description & Details
Our Simple Stacking Ring is an essential piece for every ring stack. It’s minimal, lightweight, and versatile - you can wear it by itself for a dainty detail, or stack it with our other delicate rings to create your dream ring stack. Wear it 24/7 without worries, even when washing your hands!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring
- 1mm band
- Available in sizes 2-10
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Want to wear it as a Midi Ring? Pick from sizes 2-4.
- Want a thicker version? Check out our Essential Stacking Ring.
- Bundle & Save up to 25% if you're buying multiple rings
- Please note: this ring is delicate and can bend with pressure. If you don't want it to bend, we don't recommend wearing it when working with your hands.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I love this ring, it is thin and 2 stacked still looks minimalistic. I love these rings for everyday wear, and they’re still in tact and looking brand new after a month of pretty rough wear. Love this purchase, exactly what I was looking for!
Aww, thanks so much Ashton! So glad you're enjoying your new rings. Appreciate you tons for supporting my small business :)
Paired this with with the birthstone ring and have worn it nonstop for a month! No tarnishing and have recieved so many compliments. Will definitely be putting in a new order soon!
You’re so sweet, Alexia!! I’m so happy you love your ring. Congratulations on the compliments! Thanks so much for supporting my small business :)
Got a few of these in a bundle and they have the perfect classic staple, have not had any signs of green or tarnish.
Thanks for sharing this with me, Amanda. So glad you’re enjoying your new rings. I appreciate you tons for the support!! :)
Absolutely love how simple this ring is! I’m a nurse and prefer not to wear my actually engagement ring to work, this is a perfect substitute!
Thanks so much, Megan! I’m so happy you love your new ring. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! Enjoy!! :)
I ordered this ring and a couple of others together. They are all beautiful. The staff at Simple and Dainty were very responsive and helpful when I needed to exchange a couple of the rings for a different size. I will be ordering from them again!
You’re so sweet, Samantha!! I’m so happy you like your new rings and had a great customer service experience with us. Thanks so much for supporting my small business. Hope to have you back soon :)