Description & Details
Our Simple Stacking Ring is an essential piece for every ring stack. It’s minimal, lightweight, and versatile - you can wear it by itself for a dainty detail, or stack it with our other delicate rings to create your dream ring stack. Wear it 24/7 without worries, even when washing your hands!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring
- 1mm band
- Available in sizes 2-10
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Want to wear it as a Midi Ring? Pick from sizes 2-4.
- Want a thicker version? Check out our Essential Stacking Ring.
- Please note: this ring is delicate and can bend with pressure. If you don't want it to bend, we don't recommend wearing it when working with your hands.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
The ring is beautiful, dainty and classic. It’s excellent quality and exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks for sharing this with me, Selese. So glad you’re loving your new ring. I appreciate the support! Hope to have you back soon :)
Thank you so much, Brittany! So glad you like your new ring. Enjoy!! :)
was looking for beautiful pieces for my 17 year old niece and these were perfect!
What a thoughtful present, Maggie! I hope your niece enjoys it. Thanks so much for the support! :)
I absolutely love the quality of the piece. I've had so many issues with jewelry tarnishing after a few wears, especially since I have drier skin and need to use moisturizer constantly... It's been about a month of near consistent wear and it's held up beautifully through hand-washing and hand lotion alike! Looking forward to purchasing more pieces :)
I couldn't be happier for you, Leah! I'm glad you love your new ring and that it fits you well. I'm excited to create more pieces for you! Thank you very much for your support! :)
This ring felt like it was apart of my hand! Beautiful, yet so lightweight, and definitely well made! Wear it anywhere, anytime. *^-^*
Aww, thanks so much Liv! I'm so glad you like your new ring. I appreciate your support for my small business :)