Description & Details
The Opal Ring is perfect for October babies, as well as anyone who loves the delightful color play of opal! Be the most stylish one out and add a special dazzle to any occasion with this ring, from weekend brunch with friends to an evening at your favorite show.
- 14k gold filled ring with synthetic opal
- Available in sizes 5-8
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching necklace: Tiny Opal Necklace
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
You might also like
Very very good 👌 good quality and good price they are so pretty :)
Aww, thanks so much Lyla! So glad you love your new ring. Enjoy!! :)
So cute, it's the perfect size and I wear it all the time!
Thank you so much, Steph! So glad you like your new ring! Enjoy!! :)
I have not worn it yet but I love it and excited to wear it.
Aww, thanks so much, Rose! So glad you love your new ring. Hope to have you back soon. :)
I got the smallest size they offer - size 5, but it's still kind of large for my middle finger. Wish there were a smaller size. Other than that, it's really cute! hope it lasts
Thank you so much, Annie! So glad you like your new ring! I appreciate your feedback and will consider it in the future! I wrote a blog on how to care for your jewelry, in case you haven't seen it yet: https://simpleanddainty.com/blogs/guides/how-to-care-for-your-jewelry. Hope it helps :)
Opal ring was packaged cutely and delivered fast. Such a cute design for everyday!
Aww, thanks so much Liz! So glad you're enjoying your new ring. Thank you for supporting my small business :)