Description & Details
Our adorable Tiny Puzzle Necklace is the perfect necklace to share with the loved ones that complete your life! It's also the symbol for autism awareness. Wear this little piece close to your heart!
- Necklace length: 16" with 2" extender
- 14k gold vermeil -or- sterling silver 9mm x 10mm puzzle charm
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver spring clasp, chain, & findings
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Add a Birthstone Charm for more personalization
- Please note: personalized items are final sale.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Gold vermeil is 2.5 microns of gold layered on top of a sterling silver base. Our vermeil pieces are sent to a reputable plating factory that has the capability of measuring exactly how much gold they are layering on top of the sterling silver.
Gold vermeil is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
This was exactly was I wanted as a small pendant necklace. Thank you for the fast shipping and amazing product!
Aww, thanks so much Jimmy! So glad you like the necklace. I truly appreciate the support :)
It made me so happy the product as not only the product look so much better in person but they also email me suggestions that they have.
YAY! So happy you like your new necklace, Anna! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)
Exactly how it looks in the picture. The perfect way to remember my loved one with autism. Love that I could personalize it with good initial. It's very very small though, so be careful where you put it. I lost mine before I could take a photo of how perfect it was.
Aww, thanks so much Jazmin! So glad you love your new necklace :) Hope to have you back soon. I appreciate the support!
This necklace is cute and dainty with just enough detail to garner interest and compliments from others!
How sweet! Thanks for sharing this with me. So glad you are loving your new necklace and are getting so many compliments! Hope to have you back soon :)
I absolutely love this necklace! I got my boyfriend’s initial on it because he truly was my “missing piece!” Cindy is SO sweet and the quality of this jewelry is incredible. I have already purchased another necklace as a gift! thank you! :)
Oh my gosh!! This is so sweet, Kaitlin! Thank you so much for sharing this with me *tears* I'm SO happy you love your new necklace. Hope to have you back soon!!