Description & Details
The Sunshine Polishing Cloth is our FAV polishing cloth for gold filled + sterling silver items. It'll shine your piece right up - you'll be amazed!
- One 2" x 3" polishing cloth
- To use: rub gently on surface with medium pressure. Do not wash cloth.
- Please note: do NOT on gold plated items; it will rub the gold off. You can use it on gold vermeil items gently. If your vermeil items are from an untrusted brand, the gold may rub off.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
We offer FREE shipping on all US orders, Canadian orders $125+, & international orders $250+, otherwise the shipping prices are as follows.
- USPS First Class (est. 4-7 business days) - FREE
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 businesss days) - $30-$80
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
You might also like
I liked the cloth and it polished both jewelry from simple and dainty and other brands well. Left a weird residue on my hands though, but it washed off easily
So glad you like the cloth! It works wonders. I'd definitely recommend washing your hands after using it to get the residue off. Thank you for your support Jamie! :)
I’m never the type to buy extra things like this but I went ahead and did it anyway because the price was decent and I recently bought several S&D items that I want to keep looking great. Turns out I’ve been missing out on my jewelry being more attractive! I never realized how much products build up ends up on my jewelry until I cleaned my items recently and saw the fullness before from product buildup to the shiny and looking nearly brand new again!
Yayyy! So happy you went ahead and got the polishing cloth; they help so much! Thanks, Misha!
If your item is actually looking dark, you'll likely need to soak it in water with a bit of dish detergent. After 15 minutes or so, use a toothbrush to clean it.
For normal maintenance, using this cloth is absolutely perfect! Thank you Simple & Dainty!
Great advice! Glad the polishing cloth is working well for your jewelry pieces. Enjoy :)