Description & Details
Pearls aren't just for special occasions - add a touch of luxury to your every day with our Pearl Drop Hoop Earrings. As you put on these earrings, you'll feel a sense of confidence and grace that will radiate from within. Get ready to receive compliments left and right when you wear them. These are the kind of hoops you put in and never take out, and you don't need to! They're made of gold filled or sterling silver, so you can wear them 24/7 - even in the gym & shower. Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or adding a touch of luxury to your everyday wear, these earrings are the perfect accessory.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver 13mm hoops
- 4mm x 5mm genuine rice freshwater pearls
- Sold as a pair
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching jewelry: Pearl Drop Necklace, Pearl Drop Threader Earrings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.