Description & Details
Personalize your necklace with this sweet little charm, featuring November's birthstone.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
You might also like
I added this charm for my newborn to the initial necklace I already had purchased from simple and dainty. It’s the perfect addition, love wearing it!
You’re so sweet, Katie!! I’m so happy you love the charm. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! Enjoy! :)
I do wish I could have been able to arrange the birthstones I added in a particular order, but other then that the necklace is just as gorgeous as I expected.
Thank you so much, Anthea! You can send me an email at email@example.com if you have a special request to your order. So glad you love your new necklace! Thanks so much for the support!
I immediately added this to my existing chain that has sentimental value to me, and it gave my necklace a extra sparkle that I love! Even being dainty, it has great quality and looks the same as when I first purchased it. 🤍
How sweet! Thanks for sharing this with me, Nadya. So glad you are loving your new charm. Hope to have you back soon :)