Description & Details
Customizable and endlessly cute, the Dainty Tag Necklace is perfect for you and your loved ones. Personalize it with your initials or the letters of your choice, then enjoy showing it off at work and with friends! You can also leave it blank for a chic, minimal look. Makes a great gift for family and friends...and yourself!
- Necklace length: 16" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver charm, chain, clasp, & findings
- Charm measurements: 9mm x 4.5mm, not including the bail
- Add a Birthstone Charm for more personalization
- Please note: personalized items are final sale.
- If you'd like it personalized, please choose the "stamped" option. Please leave what you'd like stamped in "Order Notes" in the cart.
- If you do not leave a note, your order will be delayed up to a week.
- Characters: uppercase Arial letters and numbers (0-9). Fits up to 4 characters.
- Symbols available: heart and ampersand (&)
- EXAMPLES: "heart D", "C & D", "2020", "E <3 S"
- PLEASE NOTE: these letters are stamped by hand, not a machine. This adds to the uniqueness of your hand-stamped necklace!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
Love this necklace! The tiny initial is adorable!
YAY! So happy you love your new necklace, Mish! Thanks so much for the support :)
I got a small tag necklace with an august birth stone charm and starburst earrings. I love it!! Amazing quality. Beautifully made. I wear it everyday.
Thanks for sharing this with me, Katelyn. So glad you’re loving your new jewelry. Hope to have you back soon :)
I got this necklace because I’m leaving for college and I put my boyfriend’s initial on it, so I feel like I’m always carrying a piece of him around:)
Aww, thank you for sharing this with me Michelle! That's so sweet! So glad you're enjoying your new necklace. Thanks so much for the support!
The necklace is beautiful and I love that it was able to be personalized. My baby girl recently passed away and I wanted something that I could wear that had her name on it. It was a bit smaller than what I originally expected, but I really like it. I've worn it in the shower several times it still looks great!
Thanks for sharing this with me, Danielle. I'm so sorry for your loss. So glad you love your new necklace, and how special it means to you. Hope to have you back soon - thanks so much for the support! :)
Wanted something super minimal to commemorate my mother and grandmother. So glad I stumbled upon this company - it turned out great. Thank you!
You’re so sweet, Kate!! I’m so happy you love your new jewelry. It really means a lot me. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)