Description & Details
Our Dainty Opal Necklace is the perfect necklace to add a pop of color to your look. Opals are known for bringing stability & enhancing consciousness, so you can wear it as a reminder to be present. Whether you are lounging at home or brunching with your friends, this necklace adds the perfect touch of sparkle! Opal is October’s birthstone - so it makes the perfect gift for an October baby.
- Necklace length: 16” with 2” extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver spring clasp, chain, & findings
- Authentic Ethiopian Welo opal, 6-8mm
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Please note: Ethiopian Welo opals are hydrophane, meaning they absorb water. They should NOT be in contact with water otherwise they will lose their flashy colors. Please be aware of this before you purchase this necklace!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
My girlfriend loved! The reason I bought another one for Valentines Day! Keep doing it! Thank you 😊
What a sweet gift, Leandro! So glad she loves her new necklace. Thank you so much supporting my small business - I really appreciate it! :)
I absolutely love my new opal necklace. It's the perfect wear every day piece that's simple, works with my outfits, and is still elegant. I keep getting compliments on it and sharing with people where they can buy one like it!
You’re so sweet, Megan!! I’m so happy you love your new necklace. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! Hope to have you back soon :)
I am so obsessed with this piece and am thrilled to have it in my collection! I've been wearing this one, specifically, daily since delivery (including showers, gym, sleep, etc.) and it has not tarnished. Usually, I can't sleep with necklaces on since the pendant often falls to the back and uncomfortably wears like a choker when sleeping. Much to my surprise and excitement, I've been able to sleep comfortably with this piece on since the pendant is permanently linked to the chain (so it doesn't move around). I love how elegant the design and stone are. It's subtly elevated my daily looks and I'm all here for it!
Aww, thanks so much J H! So glad you're enjoying your new necklace. Thanks so much for the support! :)
I purchased two necklaces and love them both. I gave one as a gift to a friend and she started crying! I get compliments on mine regularly because it’s just enough to dress up everyday outfits!
What a sweet gift, Maureen! I'm so happy you and your friend love your new necklaces! Makes me happy to know you're getting so many compliments! Thanks so much for the support!
Thanks, Melanie! Enjoy!