Description & Details
The Croissant Ring is the it girl’s go-to ring. Its classic shape and slim design makes it comfortable for wearing everyday, and its materials make it durable for showering, gyming, and even sleeping. In a nutshell, it’s a little piece of confidence to help you take on the day! Wear it everywhere, from your morning meetings to Sunday brunch with the girls!
- 14k gold vermeil -or- sterling silver ring
- 3mm to 1.5mm band width
- Available in sizes 5-8
- Matching jewelry: Croissant Hoop Earrings
Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold vermeil is 2.5 microns of gold layered on top of a sterling silver base. Our vermeil pieces are sent to a reputable plating factory that has the capability of measuring exactly how much gold they are layering on top of the sterling silver.
Gold vermeil is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.