Description & Details
Our Braided Cuff is intricate, minimal, and meaningful! It symbolizes the intertwining of two lives, as well as your past and future self. The weaving pattern resembles the ups and downs of how you got to where you are today, and where you are going in the future. We love to wear it with our Minimal Cuff Bracelet for the perfect look.
- 14k gold filled cuff (flat outside, rounded inside)
- 4mm width
- Adjustable - one size fits all
- Please note: there may be visible solder marks on the back of the bracelet - this is normal and just adds to the uniqueness of your piece!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
We offer FREE shipping on all US orders, Canadian orders $125+, & international orders $250+, otherwise the shipping prices are as follows.
- USPS First Class (est. 4-7 business days) - FREE
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 businesss days) - $30-$80
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
My girlfriend was thrilled with the necklace and bracelet I ordered from Simple and Dainty. They were a gift for our 2nd anniversary and she absolutely loved them.
I love this bracelet! Very high quality
I'm happy you love your Braided Cuff Bracelet! Thanks, Vanessa. Enjoy!