Description & Details
Our Simple Stacking Ring is an essential piece for every ring stack. It’s minimal, lightweight, and versatile - you can wear it by itself for a dainty detail, or stack it with our other delicate rings to create your dream ring stack. Wear it 24/7 without worries, even when washing your hands!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring
- 1mm band
- Available in sizes 2-10
- Want to wear it as a Midi Ring? Pick from sizes 2-4.
- Want a thicker version? Check out our Essential Stacking Ring.
- Please note: this ring is delicate and can bend with pressure. If you don't want it to bend, we don't recommend wearing it when working with your hands.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
The quality is amazing, I was looking for gold filled jewelry that was reasonably priced. This is exactly what I wanted, I will definitely order from them again.
Aww, thanks so much Mia! So glad you like your new ring. Hope to have you back soon. Thank you for supporting my small business :)
It’s rare to find high-quality jewelry that doesn’t cost an outrageous amount. I love my purchase, wear my pieces every day! Will be buying again!
Thanks so much, Deborah! So glad you're enjoying your new ring. Thank you for supporting my small business. :)
Simple Stacking Ring
Thank you so much, Kayla! I appreciate the support! Hope to have you back soon :)
Got this ring to add to my collection as I love layering - it is a great stable to have in your jewelry box for everyday use. I love how this looks stacked with some of the flexible chain rings I have lately been using - makes for a nice contrast and a unique look. Order this as a pinky or knuckle ring too - you can’t go wrong!
Thanks for sharing this with me, Carrie. I'm so glad you’re loving your new ring. Hope to have you back soon :)
Got this ring with a few others and love how they look together. They’re so thin and dainty but still great quality.
YAY! So happy you love your new jewelry, Katelyn! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)