Best Jewelry Gifts for Bridesmaids
When your wedding day is just around the corner, you definitely don’t need any extra work, and coming up with gift ideas for your bridesmaids can feel like yet another thing you have to worry about. We’ve rounded up some sweet ways to say thank you with our favorite type of gift – jewelry! These ideas will save you stress before your big day while making sure your bridesmaids know they are loved and appreciated.
Presenting your bridesmaids with a gift is a sweet way to show your gratitude for being there throughout the wedding process. Jewelry makes the perfect gift, especially earrings and necklaces, as they are durable and versatile. The jewelry you pick doesn’t necessarily have to be something for them to wear on the day of the wedding, but it certainly could be.
There are a few considerations to take into account before you pick your gift - but don't worry, we've outlined them for you!
- Gift a necklace, bracelet, or earrings - Rather than a ring, we recommend gifting a necklace, a pair of earrings, or a bracelet. Rings are adorable, but you'll have to find out each of your bridesmaids' ring size, and deal with the possibility of exchanging it if it doesn't fit them, which can cause more stress. They also will not show up well in photos because your girls will be holding their bouquets!
- Gift dangling earrings instead of studs - We prefer dangling earrings like hoops or threaders over stud earrings, because they'll stand out more on the big day. They'll also photograph much better!
- Gift something high-quality so they can reuse it - As a sustainable brand that cares about Earth, it's not a surprise that we don't like one-time use items. Gift your girls something they can wear during any occasion - a staple jewelry piece that will match everything, like simple gold hoops. When you're looking at materials, look for gold filled, gold vermeil, or sterling silver at the very least. Try to stay away from gold plated if you want their jewelry to last. If you're not sure what the difference is, we wrote a blog post about the Types of Gold Jewelry that helps educate customers.
No matter what you pick, your bridesmaids will be able to cherish their gift for long after the ceremony while remembering your wedding day.
We came up with a few easy categories where you can easily shop our selection of bridesmaid jewelry gifts. Here are shortcuts so you can jump around on this blog post:
- Personalized Jewelry
- Jewelry for the Wedding Day
- Timeless Jewelry
- An Elevated Friendship Bracelet
- Different But Matching Jewelry
- Wrapping Your Gift
A sweet way to show your bridesmaids how much you care is with a piece of personalized jewelry. Gift them a necklace inscribed with their zodiac sign or birth flower that highlights their birth month. You can also customize a necklace with their initials for a piece they can wear anywhere. Personalized jewelry is a great option for bridesmaids that come from various areas of your life, as it emphasizes your special connection with each of them.
Jewelry for the Wedding Day
The perfect gift for your bridesmaids could be something for them to wear on your wedding day! Pick something simple and elegant, in line with the theme of your wedding, so that the jewelry will coordinate with their dresses. You can’t go wrong with a dainty necklace or sweet pair of earrings. Plus, it’s one less thing for your bridal party to concern themselves with as you all prepare for the wedding.
A great gift option is a piece of jewelry that your bridal party can incorporate into their accessory rotation. Pearls are a timeless classic that are essential in any wardrobe, and we have many gorgeous options! An elegant cubic zirconia is another beautiful choice - both make very popular bridesmaid gifts. Whichever you choose, your loved ones will be able to cherish this gift long past the big day.
An Elevated Friendship Bracelet
Friendship bracelets aren’t just for kids! An elegant bracelet is a thoughtful way to thank your bridesmaids and commemorate your big day. This accessory is especially perfect when your bridesmaids are all close, whether they started out as friends or bonded along the way. Be sure to get yourself one, too!
Different But Matching Jewelry
When you have multiple bridesmaids, a great idea is to get them coordinating necklaces that are slightly different. This way, you can match as a group while still celebrating everyone’s individuality – because there’s no better way to say thank you than to show someone you love them for who they are.
Our gorgeous pearls are natural so every single pearl is unique - just like your bridesmaids. Another popular option is getting them a natural druzy that is aligned with your color theme - since they're natural as well, no two will be alike! This would especially be cute if their bridesmaid dresses are different but matching. A third idea is getting them the same piece of jewelry, but in their preferred choice of gold or silver. That way, your girls will still be matching for your big day, and they'll get to wear their jewelry long after your wedding!
Wrapping Your Gift
Half the fun of getting a gift is opening it, which makes the wrapping matter, too. Take the stress out of your busy day and get your girls the perfect gift box. Our luxurious gift box has beautiful gold foil on the outside and a Reusable Jewelry Pouch on the inside. This will really make your girls feel special when they open their gifts!
We can also include a blank branded note card so you can hand write each of your girls a special note, or we can write it for you! Just leave a note when you check out, or shoot us an email after you've placed your order.
No matter what you pick, your bridesmaids will love and cherish the jewelry you choose forever. Rest assured, our pieces are high quality so it'll last many years, even if it's worn everyday. Whenever they wear the jewelry again, they'll think about you & your big day - what could be more special?!
If you need any more help picking out the perfect pieces for your girls, feel free to reach out to us via email - email@example.com. We'd love to help you! Happy shopping!