Description & Details
Meet our Traveler’s Coin Necklace - aka your new favorite necklace! It doubles as a protection necklace and a statement piece. You can wear it everywhere you go, whether you’re sipping wine in Tuscany or just browsing your local farmer’s market. It’s hypoallergenic and tarnish-resistant, so you can wear it during all your travels with no worries - even while showering and sleeping. It also makes the perfect gift for the jet setter in your life (even if it’s yourself!).
- Necklace length: 14k gold filled 18” with 2” extender -or- sterling sliver 20"
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain & findings
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver 22mm charm
- Charm says: "ST CHRISTOPHER PROTECT US"
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I wear this as my everyday necklace. It is the perfect size and simplicity to go with everything!
YAY! So happy you love your new necklace, Mel! It's one of my fav pieces!! Thank you for supporting my small business!
Dainty enough for my extra feminine friends!
Aww, thanks so much Janet! So glad you're enjoying your new necklace! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)
Exactly what was advertised and I’m so happy that I went for this piece because it’s stunning. Haven’t taken it off yet!
You’re so sweet, MC!! I am so happy you love your new jewelry. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)
I purchased two of these - one for my beloved sister who lives almost a thousand miles from me, and one for myself. We are far apart in miles but close in heart. We both have not taken our beautiful necklaces off since we have worn them and they are still as beautiful as the day we received them. I highly recommend this necklace and have been very happy with all purchases from Simple and Dainty! ❤️
What a sweet gift, Jacquelyn! Thank you so much for sharing this with me and supporting my small business. :)
My daughter loves it
What a sweet gift, Kimberly! Thanks so much for the support!