Description & Details
Our thick band ring may seem simple, but it's thick enough to be a statement piece. It has a nice weight & feel to it, and is also very comfortable because it's rounded on the outside and flat on the inside. Stack it with your favorite rings or wear it by itself - we love it paired with the Thin Band Ring.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ring
- 3.3mm band width
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Bundle & Save up to 25% if you're buying multiple rings
- Please note: there may be visible solder marks due to the handmade nature of the ring - this is normal and adds to the uniqueness of your piece!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
I would absolutely recommend shopping here anytime!! I had a problem with my first ring being the wrong size (because I didn’t know what size I was) Cindy was AMAZING to work with!!! And I can not say that enough!! I had to get the ring within a certain amount of time and she worked great with me to make sure I got it in time. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND ENOGH! :)
Thanks for sharing this with me, Samantha. So glad you had a great experience with us! I appreciate you tons for your kind words and support for my small business. You're amazing!! I hope you like your ring! :)
The ring I purchased was beautiful! Great quality piece, carefully and thoughtfully packaged. Exactly what I was looking for.
Aww, thanks so much Amanda! So glad you're enjoying your new ring :) I appreciate your support of my small business :)
It took me for long to look for those that are not tarnished. I first got it and I’m already in love with it. I’m definitely going to buy it again. I love this company!
Aww, thanks so much Pamela! So glad you love your new ring. I really appreciate the support. Hope to have you back soon :)
Been trying company after company fo gold fill that doesn't tarnish and has a variety of options. These rings are IT! I LOVE my new stack from Simple & Dainty. Cindy and this company is so awesome and now all I want is MORE!
So glad you are loving your new ring, Gina! Thank you so much for your support. Can't wait to make more for you soon. :)
Great quality for great price! Will buy from you again for sure!
Thank you so much! So glad you are loving your new ring! Enjoy!!