Description & Details
Our Dainty Rope Anklet is the perfect addition to your everyday jewelry collection. As you stroll along the sandy beach, you'll catch glimpses of the sunlight reflecting off the chain, and you'll feel instantly extra cute. It's the perfect accessory for a day at the beach, a casual brunch with friends, or even a special occasion. Whether you're dressing up or down, this dainty rope chain anklet is the perfect finishing touch. And the best part? You'll never have to take it off! This anklet is as durable as it is fashionable, so you can sweat, shower, and sleep in it without worry.
- Anklet length: 8" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, spring clasp, and findings
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching jewelry: Dainty Rope Necklace, Dainty Rope Bracelet
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
We loved the anklet! Great quality and it looks great
So happy you love the anklet. Thanks a bunch, John! :)
Love my anklet so much, it’s so pretty and elegant! It’s a simple piece but I feel like it just adds a little something to any casual outfit. Will definitely be purchasing from this brand again in the future!
What I love: the daintiness of the jewelry, doesn't tarnish, femininity, classy and all out great quality jewelry.