Description & Details
Our dainty August Stud Earrings feature a peridot-colored cubic zirconia. A simple but stylish little piece you can wear every day, these studs will make every day feel like your birthday! Wear them alone for a dainty look, or stack them with your other favorite earrings.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
You might also like
This was a gift for my mom and she loved it. It was so cute and sparkly!
What a sweet gift, Angela! So glad your mom loves it! Hope to have you back soon. Thanks so much for the support! :)
I love the earrings, I only wish there was a little more color to the peridot. It is hard to distinguish them from the diamond ones.
I'm so glad you love them Olivia!! It is a lighter green, so it is kind of hard to tell in certain lighting between the two. I appreciate your feedback and support!
Lovely light green color. I’ve been wearing them constantly with no irritation. Just what I wanted!
So happy you found something that works for you, Heidi! Thank you for supporting my small business!