Description & Details
Add some edge to your ear stack! Our Dot Ear Cuff is adorable and adjustable, so it fits your ear perfectly. Looks great by itself or paired with our studs or hoops. No piercing, no worries - our ear cuffs don't require a piercing!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver ear cuff
- 2mm width x 13mm diameter
- Adjustable; one size fits most. No piercing needed
- Sold individually
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching jewelry: Dot Ring, Dot Hoop Earrings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I wasn’t sure if I’d be an ear cuff person, but I have been wearing it whenever I leave the house! It’s nice and lightweight, and it adds some extra interest on parts of my ear I’m not able to get a piercing. It’s also easy to open a bit wider and then bend back into shape, and it doesn’t feel too fragile.
Thanks for sharing this with me, Madi. It looks so good on you! So glad you're enjoying your new ear cuff. Hope to have you back soon :)
I love this ear cuff. It fits so well, so comfortable, and it’s just stunning. I workout with it, shower, sleep, hasn’t tarnished and is just a beautiful daily piece.😍
You're so sweet, Kaylan! So glad you love your new ear cuff. Thank you for supporting my small business :)
I love the dot ear cuff, such a cute and subtle piece. Adds a really nice touch to my other earrings. I would definitely purchase again!
You are so sweet, Keri!! I am so happy you are loving your new ear cuff. Thanks so much for supporting my small business!