Description & Details
Our Minimal Cuff Bracelet is simple & modern, yet will elevate any look. You can easily stack it with your favorite bracelets (we love it with Braided Cuff Bracelet, Thick Chain Bracelet, & Dainty Rope Bracelet), or just wear it by itself.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver cuff (flat outside, rounded inside)
- 2.5mm width
- Adjustable - one size fits all
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Please note: the bracelet can come with slight horizontal lines, due to the nature of the wire.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
The bangle is just what I wanted, slim and the perfect gold color. My only issue is that the edges are a tad sharp and it The Bangle is just what I wanted, slim and the perfect gold color. My only issue is that the edges are a tad sharp and it bends very easily which mishapes the bangle.bends very easily which mishapes the bangle.
I'm so happy you like the bracelet, Meg! I appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your support for my small business :)
I love the width and finish of this bracelet and I wear it everyday HOWEVER it is so thin that it easily bends if it gets stuck on anything or you put too much pressure on it. So although you can make it fit how you want, round or oval, big or small etc. It does feel flimsy and unsecure. I also had to file down the two ends because it was just raw edge and not finished.
I'm so glad you love the bracelet! And thank you so much for the feedback, Montana!! I'll definitely take this into consideration :) Appreciate it!
Minimal Cuff Bracelet
Thanks so much, Keerthana! I really appreciate your support :)
I never take off any of the pieces I got from them. They are my everyday staple and compliment every outfit
Aww, thanks so much Kiabeth! So glad you're enjoying your jewelry!! I appreciate you tons for supporting my small biz :)
This bracelet is just what I was looking for. Simple enough for jeans, classy enough for dressy wear. Can be molded to wrist for a perfectly comfortable fit.
Thanks for sharing this with me, Patricia. So glad you like your new bracelet. I appreciate your support of my small business. Hope to have you back soon :)