Description & Details
Our Minimal Cuff Bracelet is simple & modern, yet will elevate any look. You can easily stack it with your favorite bracelets (we love it with Braided Cuff Bracelet, Thick Chain Bracelet, & Dainty Rope Bracelet), or just wear it by itself.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver cuff (flat outside, rounded inside)
- 2.5mm width
- Adjustable - one size fits all
- Please note: the bracelet can come with slight horizontal lines, due to the nature of the wire.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I had been looking for a minimal gold cuff bracelet and this one is just what I hoped for! Other cuffs that I've gotten have broken or gotten misshapen, but this one has kept its color and shape perfectly!
Thank you so much, Addie! So glad you love your new cuff bracelet! Enjoy!! :)
I scoured the internet for a bracelet just like this that was from a good company and would last abd that’s just what I got! I love how I can stack it or wear it alone!
Thanks for sharing this with me, Nina. So glad you love your new bracelet. Hope to have you back soon :)
I absolutely love the simplicity of this bracelet, I wear it every day. It’s holding up great, my only concern is it bends very easily. It gets caught in my clothes sometimes and falls off of my wrist. Other than that, I would definitely recommend purchasing!
Thanks so much, Katelyn! So glad you love your new bracelet. I appreciate the feedback - I'll definitely take that into consideration for future designs! Thanks so much for the support, and I hope to have you back soon! :)
Love this light weight cuff that I can wear all the time! Looks great alone or layered with bracelets!
YAY! So happy you love your new bracelet, Mary! Thank you for supporting my small business!
i loved everything! super cute, obsessed
Aww, thanks so much Fernanda! So glad you're enjoying your new jewelry. Thank you for the support! :)