Description & Details
Our Dainty Satellite Chain Anklet is the perfect accessory for your everyday outfits! Thin, delicate, and dainty, it can be dressed up or dressed down with on-the-go styles. It'll be your best accessory from beach days with the girls to lounging at the lake. It's a must-have for all your summer getaways - just pair it with cute sandals or white sneakers and you're set! Once you put it on, you'll never want to take it off (and you won't have to!)
- Anklet length: 8" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, lobster clasp (photo needs to be updated), and findings
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching pieces: Dainty Satellite Chain Bracelet, Dainty Satellite Chain Necklace
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
Looks really good got it to give for Xmas gift
What a sweet gift, Edward! So glad you like the anklet. Thanks so much for the support! :)
Love my anklet! I don’t take it off. Pretty and understated piece
Thanks so much, Giuliana! So glad you love your anklet. Appreciate you tons for supporting our small business :)
Just like the name, simple (yet cute) and dainty!
Exactly what I was looking for :)
Aww, thanks so much Jessica! So glad you like your new anklet. Enjoy!! :)
Lasts through all of my workouts and sleep… never take this thing off. It doesn’t snag on anything I honestly forget it’s there, if it’s weren’t for how cute it was
YAY! So happy you love your new anklet, Lucy! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)
I absolutely love this anklet. It is simple yet so elegant.
Aww, thanks so much Sarah! So glad you love your new anklet. Appreciate your support! :)