Description & Details
Our Paperclip Chain Necklace might be the perfect chain necklace - it's trendy, minimal, & the perfect touch you need for any outfit. Pair this edgy chain necklace with a simple tee, or your favorite dress for going out. Perfect for those with sensitive skin & to wear on the daily!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, lobster clasp, & findings
- Chosen length (14" or 16") comes with a 2" extender in addition to the length
- Link size: 3mm x 8.6mm
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching bracelet: Paperclip Chain Bracelet
- Looking for a chunkier version? Try our Chunky Paperclip Necklace & Chunky Paperclip Bracelet
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
Got this as a gift for my mom and she LOVED it! It’s light and delicate and is the perfect length sitting right above her collar bone. I bought a pair of earrings afterward once I saw the quality. Love it!
What a lovely gift, Leah! I'm so glad you and your mom love your new jewelry! Thanks for your amazing support! Can't wait to have you back soon :)
I have a total of 3 necklaces from Simple and Dainty and I never take them off. One of then I bought last July, and the other two I bought in March. I haven’t experienced any tarnishing after wearing them 24/7, showering, going to the gym, sleeping in them, which is hard to find for gold jewelry. Any future jewelry purchase I will be buying from Simple and Dainty.
Thank you so much, Mallory!! So glad you're enjoying your jewelry - it really means the world to me! I hope to have you back soon :)
Its so beautiful i love it!
YAY! So happy you love your new necklace, Cindy! Thank you for supporting my small business!
Love my paperclip chain necklace. It's not too showy, but adds an elevated look.
YAY! So happy you love your new necklace, Chelsea! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)
I bought my daughter in law the bracelet ( in silver) two years ago, the necklace (in gold) last year, and the necklace (in silver) this year for her birthday. She has very sensitive skin and she really loves them all. I also love the idea of buying from a small business. I plan on buying her more jewelry for every birthday.
Wow! You are so sweet, Debbie! So glad she loves all her pieces and they worked well on her. Thanks so much for supporting my small business - it really mean a lot! :)