Description & Details
These gorgeous Baroque Pearl Hoop Earrings will be your new favorite earrings. They're perfect for any occasion - easy to dress up or down! Features a large baroque freshwater pearl with high luster, suspended on a gold filled or sterling silver hoop - materials durable for everyday wear.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver 20mm endless hoops
- Baroque freshwater pearls - 9-10mm
- Two-in-one: you can remove the pearls to wear them as plain hoops
- Sold as a pair
- Please note: these pearls are authentic freshwater pearls - no two will look alike. We will pick a pair that complement each other. Please see image 5 for an idea of the shapes/sizes.
- Matching necklace: Baroque Pearl Necklace
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
These earrings are beautifully made & my wife loves them
Thanks a ton, Gregg! So glad she loves her new earrings. I appreciate the support! :)
I bought the Baroque Pearl Hoop Earrings for my wedding, and they worked great! They're so cute and classy!
Aww, thanks so much Audrey! So glad you had a great experience with us. Thank you for supporting me and my small business :)
Amazing quality and super cute earrings. Packaging was great too!
YAY! So happy you love your new jewelry, Kimberly! Thank you for supporting my small business! :)
I love these earrings!! I got them to wear for my wedding and they are perfect!🤍🤍
You’re so sweet, Abby!! I am so happy you love your new earrings. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)
I love pearls so much. I have several pieces of jewelry featuring them but these earrings are my absolute favorites. I wear them almost daily. They can be styled for fancier outings or day to day errands. Everyone needs them! I plan on buying in gold soon.
You're so sweet, Braun!! I'm so happy you love your new earrings. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)