Description & Details
Our Dainty Herringbone Necklace will quickly become your ultimate style companion for every occasion. The necklace is crafted in 14k gold filled or sterling silver - high quality, durable materials perfect for everyday wear, so you can wear it 24/7, no matter where you are. Get the perfect everyday necklace and add elegance & confidence to your everyday, whether you're going to happy hour or a night on the town with the girls!
- Necklace comes with 2" extender. Choose from 14" with a 2" extender, or 16" with a 2" extender.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, clasp, & findings
- 1.4mm chain width
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching Bracelet: Dainty Herringbone Bracelet
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I had been looking for a small herringbone chain for months, and I took a chance on this one. It is exactly what I wanted and perfect for layering.
YAY! So happy you love your new necklace, Janis! Thank you so much for supporting my small business! Enjoy!! :)
I absolutely love the dainty herringbone necklace - it's a perfect delicate touch to any outfit, it beautiful layered with other necklaces, and is super durable. One of my staples!!
You’re so sweet, Dinetah!! I’m so happy you love your new necklace. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)