Description & Details
Meet your new partner in crime: our Dainty Herringbone Bracelet! Designed for the modern woman who lives life to the fullest, this 14k gold filled or sterling silver beauty is perfect for everyday wear - even during showers, gym sessions, and sleep. When you go on your afternoon iced coffee run or brunch with the girls, you'll find your bracelet adding confidence and elegance to your day. No more worrying about flimsy accessories; this bracelet's here to stay, making you feel empowered and effortlessly chic.
- Bracelet length: 6.5" with 1" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, clasp, & findings
- 1.4mm chain width
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching Necklace: Dainty Herringbone Necklace
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.