Description & Details
Meet our classic Oval Locket Necklace! This piece is full of sentiment and meaning. You can store two photos in the locket - whether it's your significant other, mom, dog, etc. - whatever is special to you! You won't want to take it off - and you won't have to!
- Necklace length: 18" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver 12mm x 15mm locket charm
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, lobster clasp, & findings
- Lockets have a brushed back and shiny front
- Locket stores two photos and snaps to close
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Read our guide on How to Put a Picture in a Locket!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
My girlfriend loved the gift, the locket is perfect to remind her of me when she's abroad!
Aww, what a thoughtful gift, Anthony! So happy she loves her new Oval Locket Necklace. Thanks so much for the support! :)
I love my locket. I have been treating myself to simple and dainty pieces for the last year and each piece is beautiful and can be worn in water!
YAY! So glad you love your Oval Locket Necklace, Jen!! I can't thank you enough for supporting my small business - it really means a lot to me!! Enjoy! :)
I obsessed with it! It’s dainty and BEAUTIFUL
Aww, thanks so much Giovanna! So glad you love your new necklace. I appreciate your support! :)
I love the necklace, it fits with many outfits.
Aww, thanks so much Josue! So glad you love your necklace. Enjoy!! :)
Had my eye on this locket for a long time and finally got the urge to buy it. I love the look of it and how it sits, but unfortunately if you wear it while in the shower, the inside pictures get soaked. A big reason why I got this locket in the first place is that it was advertised that didn't have to take it off. I still plan on wearing it everyday but I'll have to print out new pictures in the future.
Thank you so much, Alicia! So glad you love the necklace. I'm so sorry, but locket photos are not waterproof. Always be sure to remove your locket before showering, swimming, or coming into contact with liquids. I appreciate your feedback and support!