Description & Details
Our Birth Flower Necklace is the sweetest personalized necklace. Each birth month has a special flower with its own meaning. You can wear your own or someone special's birth flower, or even just your favorite flower! It’s the perfect necklace to accompany you to Sunday brunch or a girls’ night out. It looks amazing worn alone, or you can layer it with your other favorite necklaces for a stylish look. Made for everyday wear - so you can wear it from the gym, to the shower, and even to sleep!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver charm, chain, & findings
- Necklace length: 18" with 2" extender
- Disc size: 10mm x 15mm
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Please note that these are hand stamped, so each necklace is unique.
- Add a Birthstone Charm for more personalization
- Choose from 12 birth flowers:
- January - Snow Drop Necklace
- February - Violet Necklace
- March - Daffodil Necklace
- April - Daisy Necklace
- May - Lily of the Valley Necklace
- June - Rose Necklace
- July - Lotus Necklace
- August - Poppy Necklace
- September - Morning Glory Necklace
- October - Cosmos Necklace
- November - Chrysanthemum Necklace
- December - Holly Berry Necklace
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
Bought it for my niece for her 18th birthday, and she loved it!!!
Thank you for a great piece of jewerly..
What a sweet gift, Melissa! So glad she loves her new necklace. It's my pleasure - can't wait to make more pieces for you! Thanks so much for the support! :)
I love my necklace and I wear it every day without taking it off! Will consider purchasing again!
YAY! So happy you love your new necklace, Kelli! Thank you for supporting my small business! I hope to have you back soon :)
I was so excited to get this necklace since I got some amazing necklaces to layer with it. Unfortunately, I had to go get a new clasp and jump ring since the clasp's mechanism was bent and wouldn't open. Otherwise, it is beyond stunning!
Thank you so much, Melissa! So glad you love your new necklace. Oh no, so sorry about that. Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com; more than happy help if you still need anything! I really appreciate your support of my small business!
They are beautiful!
Aww, thanks so much Suzy! So glad you like the necklaces. Enjoy!! :)
Such a fun gift to give to a friend on her birthday :)
YAY! So happy to hear, Natalie! I hope your friend likes her new necklace. Thank you for supporting my small business! :)