Description & Details
Our Birth Flower Necklace is the sweetest personalized necklace. Each birth month has a special flower with its own meaning. You can wear your own or someone special's birth flower, or even just your favorite flower! It’s the perfect necklace to accompany you to Sunday brunch or a girls’ night out. It looks amazing worn alone, or you can layer with your other favorite necklaces for a stylish look. Made for everyday wear - so you can wear it to from the gym, to the shower, and even to sleep!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver charm, chain, & findings
- Necklace length: 18" with 2" extender
- Disc size: 10mm x 15mm
- Please note that these are hand stamped, so each necklace is unique.
- Choose from 12 birth flowers:
- January - Snow Drop Necklace
- February - Violet Necklace
- March - Daffodil Necklace
- April - Daisy Necklace
- May - Lily of the Valley Necklace
- June - Rose Necklace
- July - Lotus Necklace
- August - Poppy Necklace
- September - Morning Glory Necklace
- October - Cosmos Necklace
- November - Chrysanthemum Necklace
- December - Holly Berry Necklace
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 3-5 business days.
We offer FREE shipping on all US orders, Canadian orders $125+, & international orders $250+, otherwise the shipping prices are as follows.
- USPS First Class (est. 4-7 business days) - FREE
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 businesss days) - $30-$80
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
Perfect, dainty and beautiful. Loves the packaging, love the look, love this small business!
The birth flower necklace is so pretty! I cannot wait for my daughter to see it on Christmas morning! I just know she will love it!
I love that the necklace is simple yet it adds a great touch. Since my birthday lands on May, I got the lily of the valley and do not regret choosing that one at all. It shines a lot and is a great addition to my jewelry collection.
I love it! Super subtle and I love the flower stamp. I wear it constantly - would make a great gift for a friend or family member!