Description & Details
Meet our classic Oval Locket Necklace! This piece is full of sentiment and meaning. You can store two photos in the locket - whether it's your significant other, mom, dog, etc. - whatever is special to you! You won't want to take it off - and you won't have to!
- Necklace length: 18" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver 12mm x 15mm locket charm
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, lobster clasp, & findings
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Locket stores two photos and snaps to close
- Read our guide on How to Put a Picture in a Locket!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
My daughter loves her new locket and is searching for the perfect pictures to put in it!
Aww, thanks so much Rhonda! So glad she loves her new locket! I appreciate your support of my small biz! :)
I was looking for a simple locket and I’m so glad I found this one. It’s a very nice gold color, not too yellow. The only issue I have, is the template for the photo is too large for this locket. So finding the right size photo was a bit tricky.
Thanks for sharing this with me, Nicole. So glad you love your new necklace. Oh no, I'm so sorry you had trouble putting a pic in your locket. If you need further help, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll help you there! I appreciate your support of my small business. :)
I bought my necklace about a month ago and I’m obsessed with it. I barely ever take it off! It goes with every outfit I wear, even casual ones. I try not to wear it in the shower because it is a locket, but every time I’ve accidentally got it in water, it’s never tarnished. It’s the definition of simple and dainty!
You’re so sweet, Jessi!! I’m so happy you love your new necklace. I appreciate your wonderful review! Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)
I wanted a “everyday necklace” and I haven’t taken it off since I purchased it! It’s so comfortable, I forget it’s even on sometimes!
Thanks for sharing this with me, Katrina. So glad you like your new necklace. I appreciate your support of my small business! Hope to have you back soon :)
I bought this lovely silver oval locket for my granddaughter. It is so elegant and beautiful, and she loves it! She has pictures of both her little boys in it.
Wow! What a sweet gift, Linda! So glad she loves hew new locket necklace. Thank you for supporting my small business :)