Description & Details
The Baroque Pearl necklace is a gorgeous addition to any look. Featuring a freshwater pearl whose shape is one of a kind (just like you!) this piece makes a sweet statement. It's perfect for all your outings, whether it's to get your morning matcha or to join your friends for a girls' night in town. Feel adorable and stylish wearing it on any occasion!
- Necklace length: 18" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, spring clasp, & findings
- 10-12mm baroque freshwater pearl
- Please note: these pearls are authentic freshwater pearls - no two will look alike. Please see image 5 for an idea of the shapes/sizes.
- Matching earrings: Baroque Pearl Hoop Earrings
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
This was the baroque pearl necklace I have been looking for! The pearl is lovely and the necklace has become a go-to piece for me.
Aww, thanks so much Susie! So glad you love your new necklace. Hope to have you back soon. I appreciate the support :)
Omg! You're so lovely, Caitlyn!! So glad you like your new necklace. Thanks for sharing this with me. Hope to have you back soon. I appreciate the support! :)
I scoured the internet for the perfect pearl necklace and this was it! I wore it for my wedding and it was the perfect length and look. Not too small but not overwhelmingly large. Love this store!
You’re so sweet, Emma!! I’m glad you love your new necklace, and it became a part of your wedding :) Thanks so much for supporting my small business!
I ordered this necklace and was worried it wouldn’t arrive in time for my wedding, but it arrived with plenty of time and really finished off my look. It is simple but so classy and gorgeous. I love it and can dress it down or up with many outfits. Beautiful work!
You’re so sweet, Becca!! It looks so perfect on you! I am so happy you love your new necklace. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! :)
I wear this with the pearl chain necklace and it’s absolutely lovely! I love this modern take on the traditional string of pearls, it feels young and refreshed but still very classic!
Omg it looks beautiful on you, Amy!! Thanks so much for sharing this photo with me. So happy you love your new necklace!