Description & Details
Meet our sweet Heart Locket Necklace! This is a sentimental piece you will want to pass down. Store tiny knick knacks like notes in the locket, or two photos - whatever is special to you! You won't want to take this sweet necklace off - and you won't have to!
- Necklace length: 18" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver 13mm x 13mm locket charm
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, lobster clasp, & findings
- Gold filled has a brushed back and shiny front
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Locket stores two photos and snaps to close
- Read our guide on How to Put a Picture in a Locket!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
I’ve been thinking about buying from Simple and Dainty for awhile and couldn’t decide from all the pretty jewelry which pieces I wanted to try first. I settled on this heart locket and the initial necklace as my first purchase. This necklace is really sweet and lovely, and I know I’ll get years of pleasure from wearing it.
Aww, you're so sweet Sue!! I'm so glad you like your Heart Locket Necklace!! I appreciate your support for my small business - it really means a lot!! Enjoy!! :)
Beautiful and just the right size. Definitely a worthwhile addition to your jewelry box
Thank you so much, Serena! So glad you like your new Heart Locket Necklace! Enjoy!! :)
The design and quality looked great, but the actual size was smaller than I was expecting and I don't know how I would get a photo so small to include in the locket.
Hi Sabrina! I'm so happy you like the necklace! I'm sorry if it's smaller than you expected; we list out exact product dimensions in the product descriptions so customers know what to expect.
If you haven't seen it yet, we actually have a helpful blog post on how to put a photo in your locket. You can find it here: https://simpleanddainty.com/blogs/guides/how-to-put-a-picture-in-a-locket
I hope it helps! Thank you so much for supporting my small business :)
I love this necklace so much! I never want to take it off haha. It is so lightweight and comfortable, plus it’s super cute! Cindy was also super sweet and helpful during any correspondence we had! Definitely will be buying again :)
You’re so sweet, Renee!! I’m so happy you love your new necklace. Thanks so much for supporting my small business! Hope to have you back soon :)
I love this necklace!! It is perfect for layering or wearing on its own.
Aww, thanks so much Bella! So glad you love your new necklace. Enjoy!! :)