Description & Details
The Sunshine Polishing Cloth is our FAV polishing cloth for gold filled + sterling silver items. It'll shine your piece right up - you'll be amazed!
- One 2" x 3" polishing cloth
- To use: rub gently on surface with medium pressure. Do not wash cloth.
- Please note: do NOT on gold plated items; it will rub the gold off. You can use it on gold vermeil items gently. If your vermeil items are from an untrusted brand, the gold may rub off.
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
You might also like
I bought this because some of my pieces started looking a little dull. After using this it made them look brand new! I would recommend buying a couple to have on hand just in case!
Thanks for sharing this with me, April. So glad you like our polishing cloth. It really works wonders! :) I hope to have you back soon!
Works very well and cleans my jewelry gently. Just seems very small and I’ve already used quite a big portion.
Thanks so much for the feedback, Avi! So glad it worked well on your jewelry. You can reuse it many times, even after it turns black. It will still polish your pieces right up! :)
Ordered the polish cloth to go with my new pieces. Love it! Easy way to keep everything shiny!
Thanks so much, Lindsay!
I liked the cloth and it polished both jewelry from simple and dainty and other brands well. Left a weird residue on my hands though, but it washed off easily
So glad you like the cloth! It works wonders. I'd definitely recommend washing your hands after using it to get the residue off. Thank you for your support Jamie! :)
I’m never the type to buy extra things like this but I went ahead and did it anyway because the price was decent and I recently bought several S&D items that I want to keep looking great. Turns out I’ve been missing out on my jewelry being more attractive! I never realized how much products build up ends up on my jewelry until I cleaned my items recently and saw the fullness before from product buildup to the shiny and looking nearly brand new again!
Yayyy! So happy you went ahead and got the polishing cloth; they help so much! Thanks, Misha!