Description & Details
Timeless, sleek, and dainty - the Tiny Solitaire Threaders are an effortlessly beautiful accessory. They will add a touch of elegance and confidence to any occasion, from a day at the office to a night on the town. Perfect for daily wear and for your most special occasions!
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver threader earring
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver charm with 4mm cubic zirconia
- Comes as a pair
- Safe for sensitive skin & shower safe
- Matching jewelry: Tiny Solitaire Necklace, Tiny Solitaire Ring, Tiny Solitaire Hoop Earrings
- Style tip: thread it through two piercings for an edgy look!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Complete the Look
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
I enjoy the look of these and look forward to wearing them. I love their simplicity and tiny sparkle. Thanks for carrying such lovely products.
Aww, thanks so much Karla! I'm so glad you love your new earrings. I appreciate your support for my small business. Enjoy!! :)
These are the perfect amount of dainty, I got a lot of compliments! 10/10
YAY! So happy you love your new earrings, Diva! Thank you for supporting my small business! Enjoy!! :)