Description & Details
Our Paperclip Chain Anklet will add a subtle, elegant statement to your wardrobe. It's super easy to wear and style - dress it up with a breezy maxi or pair it with your favorite sneakers on a night out with friends. An anklet is one of the most versatile pieces in the jewelry box, and this gorgeous piece takes this style up a notch!
- Anklet length: 8" with 2" extender
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver chain, spring clasp, and findings
- Link size: 3mm x 8.6mm
- Matching pieces: Paperclip Chain Bracelet, Paperclip Chain Necklace
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
We offer FREE shipping on all US orders, Canadian orders $125+, & international orders $250+, otherwise the shipping prices are as follows.
- USPS First Class (est. 4-7 business days) - FREE
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 businesss days) - $30-$80
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.