Description & Details
A modern take on classic everyday hoops, for those who love a mix of minimal and bold. These statement hoops are lightweight so you won't even know they're there! Wear casually with jeans and a tee or throw them on with a cute going-out look.
- 14k gold filled -or- sterling silver lightweight hoops
- 25mm diameter, 3mm in width, 1mm in thickness
- Comes as a pair
- Matching bracelet: Minimal Cuff Bracelet
- Please note: there may be visible solder marks where the gold filled earring attaches to the post - this is normal and just adds to the uniqueness of your piece!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
We offer FREE shipping on all US orders, Canadian orders $125+, & international orders $250+, otherwise the shipping prices are as follows.
- USPS First Class (est. 4-7 business days) - FREE
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 businesss days) - $30-$80
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.