Description & Details
The Tiny Stardust Threader Earrings are a perfect mix of timeless and minimal. The delicate charm on a long threader adds a touch of elegance to any look. Whether it's weekend brunch or an afternoon coffee date, these threaders will have you feeling extra gorgeous!
- 14k gold filled threader earring
- 14k gold vermeil 4mm charms
- Comes as a pair
- Matching jewelry: Dangling Stardust Necklace
- Style tip: thread it through two piercings for an edgy look!
Shipping & Delivery
Our jewelry is handmade with love and will ship within 1-3 business days.
- FREE shipping for all orders (excluding ring sizers)
- FREE priority upgrade for orders $125+ (select free shipping at checkout & we’ll automatically upgrade you)
- USPS Priority (est. 3-5 business days) - $10.00
- USPS Priority Express (est. 2-4 business days; signature required) - $35
- Canada - Free shipping for orders over $125 USD
- Everywhere else - Free shipping for orders over $250 USD
- Standard shipping (est. 7-30 business days) - $14-$20 USD
- DHL Worldwide Express (est. 2-5 business days) - $30-$80 USD
Read more in our Shipping Policy.
Gold filled is made of two layers that are mechanically bonded to each other: gold (5%) and jeweler’s brass (95%). Since gold filled is mechanically bonded onto the base metal instead of plated, the gold doesn’t rub off, and it has 100x more gold than gold plated.
Gold filled is tarnish resistant and perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper.
Sterling silver is perfect for everyday wear; you can go to the gym, shower, and sleep in it. It’s also hypoallergenic, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. Sterling silver can tarnish if it's left out to oxidize with air, so we recommend storing it in a sealed zip bag if you are not wearing it. Getting it wet and wearing it often actually helps prevent it from tarnishing.
You might also like
Got these for my mom for Christmas and she loves them. I love simple and dainty products because they last so long, and look the same as the day I got them!
Such a lovely gift, Jemima! Thanks for sharing this with me. So glad your mom loves her new earrings. I appreciate your support of my small business :)